Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What we have been up to...

Mowing the baseball fields at the park.

Flying kites
Playing with our best bud Preston.

Wedding Time- Mikes little sister got married on May 12.
Brixton turned 4!
He was so sick on his actual birthday, it broke my heart!
(Brix sure knows how to make my day.)



I can't believe my little guy is 4. Sure do love him. Some of his loves at 4; cars, mario, wyoming, his cousin preston, his little brother dawson, games (especially memory), and jake and the neverland pirates.
P.S-We leave for our Cruise in one week and we are so excited; to say the least! Mickey, here we come!

2 comments:

Josh and Alayna said...

Everyone is growing up! Cute pictures, we do need to get together! Have fun on your cruise.

allison said...

I love that family picture of you guys, you are all so cute! Have fun on your cruise, I'll try not to be jealous at all.