Monday, September 7, 2009

Kind of Behind...

Bear Lake...
The end of July we went to Bear Lake with the Hammer's, Norton's, and Ferniza's. We had so much fun. The minute Brixton woke up we would be in the dirt and sand until it was time to go to bed. Without a nap so you can imagine how tired this little guy was. He loved playing with his cousins!! We had fun riding the wave runners and making all kinds of things in the sand.
Papa, Uncle Steve, Preston, Dad, and Brixton

Hangin with the girls

Hangin with the guys
Last night, about asleep after 8 hours a day in the sand for 3 days and no naps!!






New House Pics....
We have been in our house for about a week and a half now. We love it and the area very much.










And now for my favorite pics...

























































We are having a baby the end of January (officially Feb. 1st but January just sounds so much closer!) and are so excited!!!!!!



And it's a BOY!!!!

We are so glad that everything is healthy and that we are having another boy. Brixton is going to be a great big bro!

14 comments:

Kim said...

Congrats on having another baby. That is very exciting. And I love your new house. It is beautiful. Where is it?

Stefany said...

AHH!! Congrats!! That is SOOO exciting!! And I love your new house... Especially the outside!!

The Shields Family said...

Congrats Holly on both the house and baby! Beautiful house!

Steve.Jeana.Preston said...

I LOVE the pics of the house! Everything looks fantastic!

I love the pics of Brixton at Bear Lake. I LOVE that he wouldn't leave the sand even though he was so tired!

WA HOO for baby boys! Brix will be such a great brother.

allison said...

oh yay! For the baby and for the beautiful house! I love them both already! I want to come and see!!

mrsdriscoll said...

wow i wondered when that was going to happen haha! congrats girlie!! and beautiful house! where did you move too?

Lindsey& Jason said...

YAY... Congrats on all your great news..Hope you're feeling well.

Shauna B. said...

Yay for boys!

inkley boys said...

love the house love the vacation photos and love that you are having anouther boy yeah!!!!

Josh and Alayna said...

Holly! Your house is gorgeous! I want to come and see! So many exciting things, I can't wait for another little Hammer boy to be here. We do need to see eachother.

JoshandMegs said...

Congratulations Holly! What great news. And when we move there I'll finally get to meet Brixton and the little one!

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon said...

Holly-so sorry for the random, confusing comment last week...long story short I got a comment from a Holly but it wasn't you! So then I replied to the comment, but I had the wrong Holly. So anyway....please forgive my embarrassing mistake :)

And CONGRATS on expecting! I am so excited for you! What a wonderful time of life. And I, too, love the new house. This was def. a fun update to read.

WIKKY said...

Oh my gosh.... congrats on another baby boy! How fun! Your house is amazing. I love the front porch! So cute! Where did you move? You can email me wikkyhall@gmail.com if you don't want to put it on here! Congrats to it all!