Monday, October 12, 2009

Brixtonisms

2 year olds are so much fun! Brixton always has the funniest things to say. And since I use this blog as a journal, scrapbook, memory book, and picture book. I thought I better write these down here so I can remember what he has said because I know I will forget them soon.

A couple of months ago:
Brixton was sitting on my lap on the porch and he pointed to my belly and said, "Baby's in there?" Then pointed further south (ahem, my boobs) and said, "another baby up there?!"

All of the time:
When I go to the bathroom or just step into another room Brixton will pretty much always say, "Mommy I missed you."
Every morning when he wakes up (if he hasn't seen daddy before work) he will say, "where'd daddy go?" (I think he gets tired of seeing me all day!)
He will lift up his shirt and say, "Mommy, look at my baby!"
Thanks to his dad, after dinner he will often say, "Thanks for dinner, it was so good." Even if he doesn't eat it:)

Last weekend:
My mom and dad were here visiting and my dad came upstairs dressed in his church clothes ready to go to priesthood conference and Brixton said, "Papa going on a mission?"

I love this age! Brixton is such a sweet, sensitive, energetic little boy. He is currently in a big boy bed that he loves. And we are attempting the potty training. He loves to talk about his little brother and how he wants to "help give him loves." Can't wait for them to meet. He will be a fantastic older brother.

6 comments:

Kristie Taylor said...

AWWW so cute!!:) gotta love 2 year olds:) I didnt know you were prego again... congrats!:) bet your excited... how far along?

allison said...

those are all so cute, you are so smart to write them down so they are never forgotten! Hope you're doing awesome!

Josh and Alayna said...

How cute! Hope you are feeling great! How does Brixton love his new home? We really want to come and see it. We also need to see you!

Maria said...

Aren't kids the cutest?! I love that he says he misses you after you leave the room. What a sweetie!

inkley boys said...

so cute! they grow up so fast. miss you at the gym.

Shauna B. said...

Funny! The things they come up with!