Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When September Comes

September has brought some fun changes. Brixton started preschool on the 7Th and absolutely loves it. He goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-12. And Dawson started crawling everywhere this month! He is into everything and pulling himself up on things, which I am not quite ready for. And of course September means Football season. We love our Utes!!




Smiley guy

My big preschooler on his first day.





Splash parkin' it with cousins






And my 3 Utah Men

With Papa


And I had to add this one.
Adios.

4 comments:

Emily said...

How fun. I can't believe Brixton and Anya are old enough to be in preschool. I wish we could freeze them! Looks like you are having a great fall.

WIKKY said...

Awesome.. so glad he loves preschool. It is so fun for them to have their own time!! Love those UTes!!!

Abi said...

GO UTES! That is awesome!

allison said...

I love that first picture of Dawson, what a cute, happy boy! Miss you!