Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas

This is the most wonderful time of year! How I love Christmas but I especially love it with my little ones!! Here are a few pics of our Holiday.

Christmas Morn (we had to wake B up cause D had been up for a while)




He was so excited about 2 things, Maters Tall Tales and Woody.


Utter Excitement



Daws was very excited about the oranges in our stockings.

Off to Monga and Papa's to party some more... this year was especially awesome because our niece who is battling leukemia got to come celebrate with us!! I love all the kiddo's excitement in this picture... They are opening luggage because we are going on a Disney Cruise in June!!


And back to the home front to celebrate with my family:)



Then, more partying happens right after Christmas. Happy Birthday to me!
Thanks mom for making me a yummy birthday dinner and cake. Love ya.

3 comments:

allison said...

cute! I'm so glad I got to see you over Christmas! Your house is gorgeous and so are you and your family!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I love the pics! Happy Belated Birthday! Do the blocks on the floor next to the tree spell, Christ? Where did you find it, I love it!

P.S. If you need a nanny for your cruise, I am available:)

Josh and Alayna said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. So glad we got to see you and the boys! How fun you get to go on a cruise, that will be awesome!