Friday, March 26, 2010

Lately.....

The last couple of months have been a blissful blur. But my little munchkin is starting to sleep more, so in return of course I get more sleep. Hooray!! Nothing is more exciting at our house than getting some major shut eye. He is growing like a weed though. I took him for his 2 month appointment and he weighs 11.5 Pd's, and is 22 inches long. I think we are going to have some big boys on our hands when they get older:) So fun.
January, February, and March is an extremely busy time for Mike at work, and of course tax season. Mike would come home from work and want to play with Brixton but need to do about 20 different taxes that night (OK maybe I am exaggerating), so of course his little buddy would sit right by the computer and do them with him. It was so cute! I can say things have slowed down for him. Most of the taxes are done that he is going to do and I am oh so grateful!!
A couple of weeks ago we took Brixton to Disney on Ice. Disney Cars was there and so of course we had to go see Lightning McQueen and Mater! He was so excited and I loved seeing his face light up when he saw them. When they came out onto the ice, he said, "Dad, their huge!" They were real life size cars. Their mouths and eyes moved, so it was pretty fun!



Gettting ready to go see Cars!

At the show, waiting for it to start. Grandma and Grandpa came too!


Mater!



The whole gang.


The cutest boys!


He is getting so big.


Being dad's little tax assistant.

5 comments:

allison said...

Dawson looks so big, I need to see him! Glad you are doing good!

Emily said...

Holly, thanks for the update. Dawson does look so grown up. Sad how fast they grow!!!

WIKKY said...

so cute!! He really is getting so big. enjoy every minute!!! i love that brixton looks so forward to being with dad! nothing better!

Josh and Alayna said...

Wow he is growing up! We really need to see him! I bet Brixton had a blast at disney on ice, so cute. You look great too!

Janet said...

Just checking out your blog, so, so cute. Love those boys, and the cutest grandparents ever! I need to come see you soon, for sure next time I'm down your way I'll call. We just stay too busy. Love ya Holl!