Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bunnies, Babies, Blessings, and Birthdays

I haven't blogged in a while because of my silly camera, it has given me some issues but alas it was fixed. So here are some of the latest activities (in the last 2 months) at the Hammer house.
Easter came and went. We went on few Easter egg hunts and The Easter Bunny really did come.. As you can see on Brixton's happy face.






Some pics of my growing babe. He is such a good baby! Oh I love this little guy. This first pic is of him and his cute cousin Ellie, they are just a month apart.






We blessed Dawson on Apri 18th. It was such a great day. He is such a sweet boy and such a blessing in our lives.
Here are some pics afterwards...











We had a rip roarin Cars Party for Brixtons 3rd Birthday. It was a blast and Brix was in HEAVEN with Mater and Lightning McQueen. We played pin the car on Mater's Tow and we also had a pinata.
Oh how I love my 3 year old. I want to freeze him in time. I love this age and how happy, polite, and fun he is!
This summer he is going to do swim lessons and then in September he is going to start preschool... He is growing up too fast.











For some reason I have struggled keeping up on this blogging thing.. I will try to do better, but summer is ahead and that means busy right?! For everyone!
For all "U CAN"T TOUCH THIS" peeps, we are soooo excited for Ragnar in a couple of weeks!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Holly, your boys are so cute. Crazy how fast they grow up!! I too, wish you could freeze your children in time!

allison said...

so cute, I can't believe how much Dawson looks like Brixton already! I need to see you and those cute kiddos, it has been way too long!

Perry's said...

Love all the pics, looks like you've been busy! Hope all is welL!