Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wasatch Back

A couple weekends ago Mike and I did the Wasatch Back. 188 miles of crazy fun. It really was quite the experience. No sleep, not much "real" food and me pumping in between my 3 runs:) We had a blast though, thanks all you Hammers, Halls, and Pattens!!



Our sweet ride.

After our first runs.
Another shot of the 'burban.


Our fellow team members, and the best driver ever!



Mike finishing his first run.




All of us running in the last few yards.. SO SO glad to be done after 27 hours!!


Team pic at the finish line.


Best cousins.

Me and my hub. It was so much fun to do this together!!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Look at you go! Good for you, Holly! What a fun event to participate in. I'm proud of you :)
And I love the new look of your blog. I love your new family pictures, too (if I haven't said that before...and even if I have). Hope you are having a fabulous summer!

Shauna B. said...

That's so awsome! You're amazing!

allison said...

you stud.

inkley boys said...

you guys are amazing!!!

Perry's said...

Wow good for you guys!!! That always looks so fun, I'm jealous!

WIKKY said...

That was a blast! Glad you could chill in the best van ever!!!

Abi said...

Seriously what a fun race. WE need to do a movie night ASAP!